MCG Training is approved by Qualsafe Awards, an Awarding Organisation recognised by Ofqual to offer regulated qualifications for the following courses:
- Annual Refresher training
- Automated External Defibrillation
- First Aid at Work Level 3
- Emergency First Aid at Work Level 2
- Paediatric Emergency First Aid Level 3
- Paediatric First Aid Level 3
- Safe Moving and Handling Level 2
- Health and Safety Level 2
- Food Safety in Catering Level 2
This method of delivery does not require independent assessors on the final day of the First Aid at Work Course but will require candidates to undergo individual continuous assessment by the course tutor followed by a check on underpinning knowledge using multi choice question papers after each unit has been delivered. The other courses under this system will be delivered in the same way.
Candidates already studying with Qualsafe Awards or any other Awarding Organisation will be able to earn credits towards other awards.