WHAT DOES THIS COURSE COVER?
This course defines behavioural safety and explains the origins of the concept. It covers how it can be implemented in the workplace and some of the potential benefits. It includes analysis of some examples of ‘at-risk behaviours’ and some examples of ways you can measure how well your organisation is doing when it comes to safety. Finally, it touches on some of the key laws regarding health and safety in the workplace and how to ensure positive workforce attitudes.
RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
• Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
• Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Additional Software: Flash Player 10+
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Duration 45 mins*
Price not including UK VAT
*NB – time is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time when completing the questions.