Current legislation, The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, applies to all workplaces, regardless of the number of employees and requires employers to provide adequate training in fire awareness for all members of staff.
Our on-line fire safety training courses are aimed at all employees to assist them in identifying and reducing the risk that fire presents in the workplace.
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE COVER?
This course provides training in the use of different types of fire extinguisher and the protocol oftackling fire.
Duration 25 mins*
Price not including UK VAT
RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
• Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
• Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Additional Software: Flash Player 10+
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
*NB – time is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time when completing the questions.