WORKPLACE HEALTH & SAFETY
At the end of this course you will have an understanding of health and safety legislation and you’ll be able to list common causes of accidents
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE COVER?
You’ll also be able to understand good practice in relation to electricity and describe the use of safe manual handling techniques as well as be able to describe good practice associated with COSHH regulations, be able to describe your action in the event of a fire and also you will know how to deal with an accident
Duration 45 mins*
Price not including UK VAT
RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
• Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
• Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Additional Software: Flash Player 10+
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
*NB – time is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time when completing the questions.